Why use Laybuy?
Deciding what to buy is hard, but paying for it doesn't have to be. LayBuy lets you receive the item now and spread the payment over 6 weekly automatic installments. No interest, no fees*.
What do you need?
- A credit or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To be living in New Zealand
*The Important Bit
If you fail to make payment, you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
Sign up in seconds at the checkout (instore or online) or on our site where you can also view full T&C's www.laybuy.com/nz/
What is Laybuy?
Laybuy lets you spread the cost of your purchases over 6 weekly payments, making buying what you want that much easier.
Who can use Laybuy?
You can access Laybuy if you:
• Live in New Zealand
• Are at least 18 years old
• Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile number
• Have a New Zealand Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card
• Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
• Have a New Zealand drivers licence
How do I use Laybuy?
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method during the checkout process.
What does it cost to use Laybuy?
SmartGear does not charge any surcharge for LayBuy transactions.
What are the fees for late payment?
If you fail to make payment you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
If you have any further questions about how LayBuy can work for you, get in touch with their friendly support team.